Carson Services, Inc., parent company of TripleClicks, holds the privacy and security of our site visitors in the highest regard. The following information explains the type of information gathered on our sites and how that information is used.
When you become a TripleClicks ECA, we collect the following information:
Your position at the company
Category of business
How is your account information used?
Your name, business address, contact person information, business category, descriptions, optional business details and preferences you input, and phone numbers are used to facilitate communication with you, process your transactions, ensure accurate placement within the TripleClicks search engine, and to customize your TripleClicks account pages. E-mail addresses are used to send you messages regarding your business's transactions, ECA account, promotional messages about TripleClicks, and other relevant communications.
We NEVER sell, rent, or loan our e-mail lists or any other personal information to third parties. Period!
Upon request, you may request (free of charge) your personal data TripleClicks has collected and stored. This information will be provided in a timely manner in a common readable format file.
Should you decide to opt out of the TripleClicks ECA program entirely, you may also request the complete erasure of all personal information (including name, photo, profile information, etc.) pertaining to you on our servers.
Carson Services Inc. (the parent company of TripleClicks.com) respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Carson Services Inc. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on any Zing Network Site (tripleclicks.com, eagerzebra.com, localvantia.com, rewardical.com, sfimg.com, and astroauctions.com) if submitted to Carson Services Inc. as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Carson Services Inc. will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Carson Services Inc. or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please submit a support ticket containing the following information via the Support Desk URL listed below:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. In addition, Carson Services Inc. may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Carson Services Inc. removes the allegedly infringing materials, Carson Services Inc. will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Carson Services Inc. removed or disabled access to the materials. Carson Services Inc. may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Carson Services Inc. designated Copyright Agent is:
Contact us via:
Email: [email protected]
Online Support: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Support/