Here's an example of how you can use LocalPay for an order:
1. Locate the product you wish to buy at TripleClicks (or at a participating ECA's TConnect page).
2. Put the desired product in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
3. Under Payment Options, choose the LocalPay option for the ECA you wish to buy directly from.
4. We immediately notify the ECA of your order and we send you an e-mail with the complete order information, including the ECA's name, address, and full contact information.
5. It is now your and the ECA's responsibility to complete the order. The ECA may contact you to arrange order delivery/fulfillment, but you can contact him or her as well. Payment for the order is strictly between you and the ECA. The ECA can advise you which forms of payment is accepted.
6. Once the order is fulfilled and paid for, the ECA must notify us within 48 hours and issue any payment due to TripleClicks (if any).
7. Once we receive and verify payment (if any) from the ECA, the order will be considered complete, and you will immediately receive your VersaPoints and the CV (Commission Volume) will be earmarked for payout.
8. We will send you an e-mail to confirm all of the above actions.