Each transaction may differ slightly, depending on the customer, method of reimbursement for the TCurrency, and other factors. However, the overall process for customer purchases should be basically the same.
Here's an example:
1. Customer goes to your TCurrency Merchant Website.
2. Customer chooses to purchase $40 in TCurrency from you and proceeds to checkout.
3. Under Payment Options, the customer would be given the option to pay with a local merchant.
4. TripleClicks immediately sends you an email with the complete transaction information (TCurrency amount ordered, your customer's name and contact information, etc.). Note: The order will also appear within a special report in your TripleClicks Member Center. You can also choose to receive an order alert via text message on your cell phone.
5. Simultaneously, we also send your customer an email with the complete order information, including your name and full contact information.
6. It is now up to you and your customer to arrange payment for and finalize the order. We suggest you contact your customer to arrange order fulfillment. You may take any form of payment you are comfortable with.
7. When you have accepted payment from your customer, mark the order as completed in your TCurrency Manager. We will then immediately add the TCurrency to your customer's TripleClicks member account–which they will be able to redeem on any product or service of their choosing at TripleClicks. We also send your customer an email to confirm their TCurrency availability.
8. Lastly, we'll send you an email to confirm order processing for the TCurrency purchase is complete.