Even if you're a complete amateur with no business or advertising experience, you'll know exactly where to go to start putting your website in front of the masses. Just look what you'll learn inside...
1. 9 proven ways to advertise that do NOT involve the Internet.
2. 8 ways to evaluate if your website is ready for offline promotions.
3. Why print publications (like newspapers) aren't going to disappear anytime soon.
4. 3 things you must consider before placing an ad.
5. The insider's secret to picking the most profitable type of magazine. (There are three varieties which are not all equal!)
6. How to hunt down the people who can get your ad featured in your favorite magazine.
7. 5 insider tips for planning your magazine ad.
8. Why the best ad placers are sometimes skeptical of newspaper advertising.
9. 3 tips for placing an ad in the classifieds.
10.The secret to getting ads into newspapers and magazines for free.
11. The number one rule you must follow if you're going to invest a dime in TV or Radio.
12. The best (and most profitable) market for your radio spot.
13. 4 ways to creating effective radio spots.
14. How to launch your website's presence with direct mail advertising.
15. An easy way to add direct response (and direct profits) to your business plan.
16. How to determine if your response and conversion rate is high enough.
17. 6 places in your town you can likely advertise for free.